Thursday, November 21, 2019

W10 ROI & Optimizing Ad Performance & Google Ad Campaign

There was so much that was involved in this week's class!

First of all, Conversion tracking and seeing how well your site is doing compared to the people that are visiting the site. Hopefully, I put the code in correctly and it will show me how much time people are spending on which pages so I can improve the pages that people aren't spending time on.

I started my Google ad Campaign a few days ago and already had things that google told me I could improve on. I have been in aw with how much Google does for free. I could spend hours on this site with the amount of information. I will continually keep checking back and changing things because google knows what works on google.

I am so grateful for this "test" run of owning a business online. I fell better to prepared for the future if/when my husband and I open up a company together.

No comments:

Post a Comment