Friday, November 15, 2019

W08 Ads

I forgot to post last week... Oops.

This last week we learned about the importance of ads and how they should look. I think the most important thing that I learned was having the landing page match what was on your ad. Instead of having your ad bring them to the main menu of the page. I think this very important to keep the users on your website. After learning this I monitored how I looked up stuff on the internet. This was a great time for reflection when thinking about how to make my ads attractive so that people click it.

The next thing that I learned that would help visitors get to my site is making sure my keywords are on the ads that I match with them. When people are looking for a site they are more likely to click an ad that has words that they used to search for than ones that don't.

Both of these things I wouldn't have thought about if it wasn't for this last week's lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment