Friday, November 1, 2019

W07 Keywords and Ad's

Before this class, I didn't recognize that there were so many steps involved in advertising for a business. This week the most stressful and hardest part about this week was trying to find the right keywords to promote my website. After several minutes of adding random words, I realized that I wasn't being specific enough. Instead of just adding words that kind of made sense I sat down and thought about what my website was offering to people.

After I narrowed it down I am offering moral support to people through hard times in their lives. Once I had a theme the Keywords came a little easier. I am not sure I have exactly the keywords that I want yet but I am getting closer to the words that I would be willing to pay for

Another aspect of what we did this week was choosing what regions of the world we wanted to advertise for. I know that I am not ready to advertise to the entire world so I left that out. I definitely need more content before I open my site to the entire world. I also feel like I don't have enough information to advertise to the entire United States. I  decided to pick a few states where I recently have received stories from, this way my readers could identify easier with the authors. Overall this week was a great week for learning and growing my knowledge of the advertising world. I know understand that opening a business definitely takes a lot more effort than just an idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment