Thursday, October 17, 2019

W05 Site Design Guidelines and switching... maybe.

This week was a very different week for me. This week I spent several hours playing with Squarespace and loved the look that I was coming up with there. After a while, I ran into a problem that I didn't know how to fix and having a hard time coming up with a solution. I decided to check out Wix and see if this problem was easier to manipulate there. It was they already had the button I needed built-in on one of their site designs. I started playing with Wix and love the way that the site is coming together. Now I have two sites and I love both of their designs for different reasons. I am not sure what to do.

Overall this has probably been one of my hardest weeks because I am not sure what way to go now. I know that the design of the website is the first building block and I am not sure what block I want to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment