Saturday, September 28, 2019
W02 Reflection
This week in my Web Business Creation class we learned so many great tools that I will be able to use in the future. The most important thing that I learned this week was Google Keywords. Learning Google Keywords is so essential to an online business. I love this tool. It helps bring a different perspective that an idea that sounds good to you and makes sense might not be the best idea because of time management or money to spend on advertising My husband and me when we were first thinking about starting a business we thought an auction site would be a great business to do on the side. After looking at google ads and how much it would cost to advertise for this business. One of the other things that I was grateful to learn was the process of choosing a business excel sheet. It was great to see the best options for my budget, time and effort that I want to put in the business. I love how this class is teaching me hands-on because I feel like I am learning more and retain more when I am actually applying what I am learning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment